This is a fandom dedicated to the indie game Total Tank Simulator (Total Tank Simulator Store Page), feel free to look around, learn something new about the game or fix an error.
Total Tank Simulator is at game developed by NoobzfromPoland and published by 505 Games and released on May 20, 2020 for $20USD. It is a physics-based tactical World War II battle simulator. In a battle you start by setting up your units, once your done take complete control of any unit at any time or sit back and let your units do their thing.
- Keep inappropriate language to a minimum.
- Use English for wiki content (other languages are fine for blogs, messages, and comments)
- Do not insert false or unconfirmed information. If you are unsure, please: Just don't.
- Please do not cause trouble in the comments or blog posts, like picking fights or harassing people. Just, don't.
- When editing pages:
- Don't spam.
- Don't vandalize.
- Do use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation (basically, keep it understandable)
- Try to be unbiased.
- Properly categorize the page.
- Don't make concept pages.
There has been a total of 3,777 edits on this Wiki since it was created, it has 1 active members, and also 4 admins. There are 291 articles on this wiki, but we always need more.